Friday, 12 May 2017

A #PinkFloyd Word Cloud & A Syd Playlist

Adam writes…



As regular Daily Constitutionalists and Rock'n'Roll London Walkers are already aware, I have been spending a lot of time with Pink Floyd in the run-up to my Pink Floyd London Walk on Saturday 17th June.

For a bit of fun, I pasted just one page of my notes into a word cloud generator. I think it gives a bit of the flavour of the walk…




By way of a warm-up, here's a Syd Barrett-flavoured playlist, featuring my 10 favourite Syd songs from early demos, to the first two Floyd albums and his brace of elusive solo records…




The Pink Floyd London walk is on Saturday 17th June at 10:45a.m meeting at Leicester Square tube…




You can book in advance here…





Here's a trailer for the walk…





No comments:

Post a Comment