Sunday, 3 March 2013

Please Please Me: An Appeal

I've been down the back of the sofa and into every old coat pocket that I can find. And I'm currently £2,497.32 short of the £2,500 I need. Can any Rock'n'Roll Londoners help me buy…



Auction ends today, you can view its progress and bid on eBay HERE.

Alternatively, if you can rustle up £2,500, you could join the Rock'n'Roll London Walk on Friday and bring 277.7 friends!





Join the Rock’n'Roll London Walk on Friday at 2pm, meeting at Tottenham Court Road Station (Exit 3) – to book a Private Walk call 020 7642 3978 or email london@walks.com



COMING SOON: THE ROCK’N’ROLL LONDON PUB WALK! EVERY WEDNESDAY NIGHT FROM 1ST MAY AT 7.00PM MEETING AT TOTTENHAM COURT ROAD STATION (EXIT 3).

CREDIT CARD PRE-BOOKING IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR THE ROCK’N’ROLL LONDON WALK EVERY FRIDAY VIA THE LONDON BOOKSTORE. CLICK HERE TO BOOK AND PREPAY







No comments:

Post a Comment